Skip to main content

Site Navigation

Your Account

Choose Language

What is the part number or model name for the Ball Screws?

If I wanted to source new ball screws myself, what would they be called? I want to improve my unit, but I don't want to shell out the price of a new printer to do it.

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

1 Answer

There isn't a specific part number that would correlate to a non BoXZY specific part that does not come from BoXZY, however, they are 16mm by 5mm lead double nut ballscrews. Usually known with a 1605 designation, various prefixes like GFU1605 , SFK1605, etc usually describing the brand or type of circulation that brand uses, or whether its a single or double nut. Things like SFK1605-4, are where 4 indicates number of rows of bearings in the nut.

Was this answer helpful?

Score 0


Good to know! I've found several suppliers that offer varieties of 1605, so I'll look around. It would be nice to get it working straight.


Add a comment

Add your answer

Drunken Boxzer will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 0

All Time: 42