- Before setting up your BoXZY, familiarize yourself with BoXZY Parts and Terminology.
- Before using your BoXZY, read the 1.0 BoXZY Safe Use Manual.
- Take your time to read and understand each manual. It is important that you do not move forward to the next step within a manual or to a new manual if you are not having success or do not understand something. We understand it may be tempting to skip sections or skim the manuals. Please do not do so. BoXZY must be set up properly or it may create undesirable behavior, which makes it difficult to pinpoint the issue.
- Learn at your own pace and set realistic expectations for yourself and your projects. Mastering the understanding and skills to produce the results you want can take time.
- If you encounter any problems as you work through the manuals, chances are that someone has been there before. Check the Answers section for previously asked questions. You can use the search feature to quickly search all of the manuals, questions, answers, and wikis on BoXZY's Dozuki for topics like “clogged nozzle” or “g-code".
- We encourage you to pursue other resources about 3D printing, CNC milling and laser etching to enrich your capabilities and broaden your making experience with BoXZY. The Maker Community is very large and there are countless internet forums about these topics that can provide you with learning resources, new design and machining methods, connections to fellow makers, project ideas, and more.
- BoXZY is a maker machine that makes in three ways. Understanding the differences in the flow from design to production will help you set expectations.
- Please use our guides frequently as a reference each time before you begin 3D printing, CNC milling or laser etching.
- If you have any questions about using BoXZY as you work through the manuals, you can send them to email@example.com. We’ll answer all questions as quickly as we can.
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 7
Past 30 Days: 23
All Time: 2,041